TechniTrader Support Staff review - by Roger M. - "you are helping me so much, and it's going to have a massive effect on my future"

Student writes review of Support Staff saying they have been so awesome in extending their knowledge, he now has a better understanding of how to trade the stock market.


Mele,

I just want to thank you for taking the time to answer all the questions I have thrown at you the last few weeks. I have been stuck and you have opened up my understanding to some of my stumbling blocks. 

I know it's your job but you are helping me so much, and it's going to have a massive effect on my future. It just means so much to have someone to help when I'm struggling.

I told my wife the other day that I can see why basically all retail traders just never get anywhere because they can never clear any hurdles. I kind of feel sorry for them. 

Martha has been a fantastic teacher and you have been so awesome in extending your knowledge. Sometimes I feel like a dummy but it's part of the process. 

Appreciate you!

Roger M.

Notes from blog manager:

To read more TechniTrader Reviews and to watch Interview Reviews Click HERE 

TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader Learning Center and watch a wide variety of webinars, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.

Go to the TechniTrader 
learning center webinars - technitrader