pages

TechniTrader Beginner Stock Trading DVD Course review - by Michael J. N. - "thank you so much for the GREAT education"


Student writes a review to thank Martha Stokes CMT for the "wonderful training" found in the TechniTrader Standard Course for beginners.


Martha,

I want to thank you for the wonderful training you have given me. 
I have been actively trading for about 4 months now and just made my most significant gain yet. 

I realize as you have oft repeated, it is not the stock or my move but the market and timing. In addition by following your training, I have had very few losses and those have been very minimal.  A lot of my friends are so afraid of the stock market - they simply don't understand it. And of course, I tell them about your training.

This particular stock was on one of my watchlists and the day before earnings release, I bought 500 shares with the simulator. The next day it gapped up significantly. I still saw potential after the gap and bought 200 shares with one of my retirement accounts. 

Today, after only a few days of being in the trade, I sold SAM making 14 plus points on a fairly pricey to me stock. I decided to stay in on the simulator and set my stops for swing style and will see where it rides. If I were to sell today I would have realized 27 points in a week!  We'll see where this thing goes.

But, now to look for other similar opportunities. They are there. I just need to find them and patiently wait for the right time.

Again, thank you so much for the GREAT education - from someone who knew practically nothing about the stock market 8 months ago before I signed up for the ME10 Course! 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

All the best,
Michael J. N.

Notes from blog manager:

This is the Methodology Essentials Course for Beginners that Michael J.N. is talking about:


Beginners go watch The Basics of the Stock Market Webinar Lessons series, to get started trading stocks.

Go to TechniTrader
Webinar Lessons
  webinar lessons - TechniTrader
 
Go to the Learning Center and watch a variety of training webinars including Bollinger Bands, Candlestick Patterns, and Technical Analysis.
Go to the TechniTrader 
learning center - TechniTrader

TechniTrader 
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education