pages

TechniTrader Stock Trading DVD Courses REVIEW - by Doug C. - "Your education and coaching set my feet on a path that changed my family's future."

Student writes "My trading profits have become a far greater income than my paycheck."


My education in the stock market started with your basics course then onto your advanced course. I have continued my education over the years honing my skills and relentlessly preparing for the next trading day. And yet I still feel your sense of the market is better than mine will ever be, so I plan on ordering the newsletter again in the future.

I also wanted to let you know that even though I still aspire to reach your level of knowledge, my trading has been very successful. I work now only because I choose to. My trading profits have become a far greater income than my paycheck. 

My wife no longer has to work and I have secured my children's education. I plan to give the community in which I grew up 2 more years of service, and will retire at the age of 45 to pursue other passions.

Your education and coaching set my feet on a path that changed my family's future. I don't have the words to express my gratitude other than, Thank you very much.

Doug C.


Notes from blog manager:

This is the basics course for Beginners that Doug C. is talking about, go learn more about it.

TechniTrader
methodology essentials standard course - TechniTrader


This is the advanced course that Doug C. is talking about which is for Experienced to Advanced Traders, with 2-5 years experience & Trade Full-Time or as Career Trader. Go learn more about it.

TechniTrader

https://technitrader.com/stock-market-dvd-course-for-experienced-to-advanced-traders/


BEGINNERS go to the TechniTrader "The Basics of the Stock Market for New Investors and Beginning Traders" 12 Webinar Lessons, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.
12 Webinar Lessons





EXPERIENCED TRADERS AND INVESTORS go to the TechniTrader Learning Center and find Libraries of training webinars for TC2000, StockCharts.com, and MetaStock Users.

 Go to the TechniTrader

TechniTrader 
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education