TechniTrader Swing Trading Course review - by Roger M. - "thank you for changing my life"

Student writes review about stock trading courses author and instructor saying "I am really close to trading for a living."



Hello Martha,

I finished the advanced Swing Course (TechniTrader Swing Trading Course) last week. You (Martha Stokes CMT) are so very detailed about your teaching, but it is all so vital for us to learn and know all of it. I have taken many (TechniTrader) courses over the last 2 years and in early September, finally threw some good money for me anyway into my trading account. 

I have really learned how to find the pros before the runs just by all the tips you have talked about, your wiki file (TechniTrader Student WIKI) information that I have printed out and studied, looking through tens of thousands of charts over the years, and studying all that I have over and over. 

TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader.com Swing Traading Webinar, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education. 

Go to the TechniTrader

http://technitrader.com/trading-strategies/swing-trading/

My wife even as of mid-summer was really unsure about whether this was going to go for me. Well last July, I paper traded and made 25% in 5 weeks. I thought that was really good, until now. I have gotten to the point that when I am looking for the pros, the charts and volume are telling me when the pros are getting ready to run stocks up. I had 2 big hitters in the last week and a half. I have gotten into a few others that haven't done as well, but I am never getting into anything that is losing me money.

I have hit my last 14 trades paper and real trading included, without any loses. I really am understanding that volume is such a key to everything. The market bias is important, but the participants are even more vital as long as the pros are in and I can find them. I have made 17.5% in the last 9 trading days of my total trading account.

I am 47 years old, and I am thinking that if I can make 10% a month, I am really close to trading for a living. I just feel like averaging 10% is not a hard thing to do, and knowing that I am only going to get better and better solidifies that thought. 

I can't imagine how long it takes to put these courses (TechniTrader courses) together, and I just want to tell you thank you for changing my life, as I continue to learn more and more. I have been looking for a way to not work so hard like I have for 30 years now, and I know this is the answer that I have been praying for. 

You will never know the impact you are having on the Students that really get what you are teaching. This isn't easy to learn, but it's starting to become automatic now and is well worth the thousands of hours I have given to studying the last few years. I see light at the end of the tunnel.  

Thanks again,

Roger M.

Notes from blog manager:

To read more TechniTrader Reviews and watch Interview Reviews  Click HERE

TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader.com Learning Center and watch a wide variety of webinars, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.

Go to the TechniTrader
"Learning Center Webinars


learning center webinars - technitrader