pages

TechniTrader Stock Trading Courses Instructor review - by Roger M. - "You also share information that Bloomberg, Fox Business, and others never talk about. That's key."

Student writes a review about Instructor Martha Stokes CMT saying she shares information others never talk about.



Martha,

I just wanted to thank you (TechniTrader Instructor Martha Stokes CMT) again for all the work you have put into the courses, (Daily Market Educator Subscription Publication) DME’s, etc. I find that I think I know a lot, yet at the same time find that I know very little. The world of finance is so vast that it’s impossible to grasp.
I have my trading account with TD, and they are trying to get me to use their tips, information, and other resources. I won’t even look at them. 

I told my wife that I have found someone in you that I have fully put my trust in and I am not going to sway from that. There is just too much deception in our world, and I truly believe that you are looking out for all of us students. You also share information that Bloomberg, Fox Business, and others never talk about. That’s key.

I almost got sucked into the “Rich Dad Stock Trading” classes before I found TechniTrader. My gosh, I look back and am so glad that I didn’t do that. I have had to wonder at times how well they are trading. They are using MACD as their primary indicator. I used to think that was just the neatest thing.

Just want to say thanks again.

Sincerely,
Roger M.

Notes from blog manager:

To read more TechniTrader Reviews and watch Interview Reviews Click HERE

TechniTrader is "The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education." Go to the TechniTrader.com Learning Center to watch a variety of Webinars, and experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education.

Go to the TechniTrader 

http://technitrader.com/learning-center/


Go to the TechniTrader
stock-market-trading-courses-video-TechniTrader