pages

TechniTrader Swing Trading DVD Course review - by Roger M. - "thank you for changing my life"

Student writes review about Beginner Stock Trading DVD Course and Swing Trading DVD Course saying "I am really close to trading for a living."



Hello Martha,

I finished the advanced Swing Course last week. You are so very detailed about your teaching, but it is all so vital for us to learn and know all of it. I have taken many courses over the last 2 years and in early September, finally threw some good money for me anyway into my trading account. 

I have really learned how to find the pros before the runs just by all the tips you have talked about, your wiki file information that I have printed out and studied, and studying all that I have done over and over.

My wife even as of mid-summer was really unsure about whether this was going to go for me. Well last July, I paper traded and made 25% in 5 weeks. I thought that was really good, until now. I have gotten to the point that when I am looking for the pros, the charts and volume are telling me when the pros are getting ready to run stocks up. I had 2 big hitters in the last week and a half. I have gotten into a few others that haven't done as well, but I am never getting into anything that is losing me money.

I have hit my last 14 trades paper and real trading included, without any loses. I really am understanding that volume is such a key to everything. The market bias is important, but the participants are even more vital as long as the pros are in and I can find them. I have made 17.5% in the last 9 trading days of my total trading account.

I am 47 years old, and I am thinking that if I can make 10% a month, I am really close to trading for a living. I just feel like averaging 10% is not a hard thing to do, and knowing that I am only going to get better and better solidifies that thought. 

I can't imagine how long it takes to put these courses together, and I just want to tell you thank you for changing my life, as I continue to learn more and more. I have been looking for a way to not work so hard like I have for 30 years now, and I know this is the answer that I have been praying for. 

You will never know the impact you are having on the Students that really get what you are teaching. I see light at the end of the tunnel.  

Thanks again,

Roger M.

Notes from blog manager:
This is the Methodology Essentials Course for Beginners that Roger M. is talking about, go learn more about this course:


This is the Swing Trading Course Roger M. is talking about, go learn more about this course:
  
Go to TechniTrader

Here is a link to a Swing Trading Training Video, to experience for yourself the excellence of TechniTrader education:
Go to the TechniTrader 

Go to the Learning Center and watch a variety of training webinars including Bollinger Bands, Candlestick Patterns, Improve MACD, and Technical Analysis.

Go to TechniTrader
"Learning Center"
http://technitrader.com/learning-center/

TechniTrader
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education