pages

TechniTrader Stock Trading and Investing DVD Courses review - by Ed B. - "who is in control of the price, it makes for really enjoyable and very profitable trading."

Student writes "I like to Swing and Position trade my own accounts and the results have been truly amazing which I attribute to your educational material."


I purchased and absorbed the Methodology Essentials Elite Course and I have to say that it is by far the best course and educational stream that I have ever come across in the investment industry.

As a discretionary Portfolio Manager, I have been making far better trades and decisions on behalf of my clients for position and longer term trades. The returns this year to date have been amazingly high. 

As well, I like to Swing and Position trade my own accounts and the results have been truly amazing which I attribute to your educational material.

When I combine the TC2000 scans, my development of spatial pattern recognition and the understanding of who is in control of the price, it makes for really enjoyable and very profitable trading. I’m getting to a point where I see the proper conditions and just place the BSLO and SSLO orders on the best looking trades without even thinking. The percentage win rate is climbing quite high and the accounts are all growing nicely.

Almost doesn’t seem fair to know who is controlling price, but sure is rewarding!

Thanks for all of the great work.
Ed B.


Notes from blog manager:

TechniTrader
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education

Go learn more about the Swing Trading Course that Ed B. is talking about. The Swing and the Position Trading Courses are available for anyone who wants to learn to trade for a living from home. The Methodology Essentials Standard Course would be taken first for Beginners.
 
Go to the TechniTrader 
"Swing Trading Course"


https://technitrader.com/stock-dvd-swing-trading-course/
 

Go learn more about the Position Trading Course that Ed B. is talking about. The Swing and the Position Trading Courses are available for anyone who wants to learn to trade for a living from home. The Methodology Essentials Standard Course would be taken first for Beginners.
   
Go to the TechniTrader 


Professionals go learn more about the "Methodology Essentials Elite Course" that Ed B. is talking about. This course contains Relational Technical Analysis training:
Go to the TechniTrader 

https://technitrader.com/technitrader-stock-courses-blog/


TechniTrader
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education