pages

TechniTrader Stock Trading Courses Instructor review - by Gillian - "incredibly organized and thorough approach"

TechniTrader Student writes review saying "It really scares me to think how naive and ill-equipped I was and that I most certainly would have had some nasty lessons."


I am so appreciative of TechniTrader with Martha's incredibly organized and thorough approach.

For the last year I have been gathering information and self teaching, which is as dangerous as self medicating. I was at the point that the more I learned, the more confused I was becoming.

I created my own charts with a dozens of indicators in beautiful colors I must add, and would just stare blankly at them. It was just by fluke that a new search engine appeared on my windows live account "Bing" and ping, your site popped up.

It really scares me to think how naive and ill-equipped I was and that I most certainly would have had some nasty lessons.

Thanks so much for all your help in getting me on track.

Best Regards,
Gillian


Notes from blog manager:

This is the course that Gillian is talking about for Beginners, go learn more about it at TechniTrader.com:

TechniTrader

https://technitrader.com/technitrader-stock-market-dvd-course-for-beginners/


Beginners go to "The Basics of the Stock Market for New Investors and Beginning Traders" 12 Webinar Lessons.
  
12 Webinar Lessons 


 
  


 
Go to the TechniTrader "Learning Center" and watch a variety of training webinars including Bollinger Bands, Improve MACD, How to Trade Stocks, and Technical Analysis.
Go to the TechniTrader 

http://technitrader.com/learning-center/


TechniTrader 
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education