pages

Review - by Ralph R. S. - Methodology Essentials Standard Course "Thank you Martha and Howard for believing that a beginner could learn with a proper education. And that is me!"


Student writes "I am so grateful! This is exactly where I need to begin my journey."


I have been speaking of Martha's excellence and definitely wanted to thank Howard. I know that you get many emails of thanks with grateful hearts however I am sending mine as well. A friend of mine introduced me to trading and God only knows how I have been in prayer concerning a career change. And I believe that this is my answer. I have a very grateful mindset for TechniTrader and so choose to type my expression of gratitude.

I have been studying a few months of TechniTrader education via webinars, TechniTrader website and live radio via Martha, in preparation for the Methodology Essentials Standard Course. I am so grateful! This is exactly where I need to begin my journey.

A good shout out for Tammy. She was very patient with me, created some options to choose from and help direct the path forward.

I have built some notebooks to correspond with the course, have organized numerous tabs and begun studying the “Walk Around the Market” and am having a blast. As have I spoken before I could possibly send a thank you email each and every day. But I am practicing my self-discipline.  

Here is a tidbit of humor...Tell Martha I am learning my "A B C's" and beginning to not only put words together but slowly building sentences. 
Thank you Martha and Howard for believing that a beginner could learn with a proper education. And that is me!

Thank you Mel for your correspondence.

Sincerely,
Ralph R. S.

Notes from blog manager:
TechniTrader 
The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education

This is the course that Ralph R.S. is talking about, go learn more about it:

TechniTrader

Know nothing about the Stock Market but want to learn about it? Go to the "The Basics of the Stock Market for New Investors and Beginning Traders" Webinar Lessons.
  
Webinar Lessons
 


Go watch the "How to Trade the Stock Market" Webinar to learn

how to find stocks to trade, how to choose the most profitable stock, and how to identify the risk of the trade.
Go to the TechniTrader
http://technitrader.com/beginners/


Go to TechniTrader.com Learning Center and watch a variety of training webinars including Bollinger Bands, Candlestick Patterns, How to Improve MACD, and Technical Analysis. 
Go to the TechniTrader 

TechniTrader 

The Gold Standard in Stock Market Education